Bring ease & elegance to your day with Le Palmier! With its elegant & timeless design, this bag accompanies you at all times of the day. Traveling, shopping or off to work, it carries all your daily essentials, even your 12 inch laptop. Le Palmier is named after the palm tree, which is characteristic of the Côte d’ Azur.
- 100% organic cotton lining
- Brass finish hardware
- Turning lock closure
- Top handle
- Adjustable & removable shoulder strap
- Internal zip pocket
- Fits a 12 inch laptop
- Made in Spain
Size & fit
Height: 25 cm | 9,8 inch
Width: 31 cm | 12,2 inch
Depth: 9 cm | 3,5 inch
Top handle drop: 24 cm | 9,4 inch
Shoulder strap drop: 58 cm | 22,8 inch
How to care for our vegetable tanned leather?
Vegetable tanned leather
Vegetable tanned leather reveals natural characteristics and develops a beautiful so called patina over time. Colors and texture can differ from product to product and over time, colors can even gradually darken.
Vegetable tanned leather has a wonderful, natural beauty which is what makes this product unique. Any naturally produced marks or changes in colour should not be considered a quality fault but a sign of authenticity, with no two items looking or feeling the same. Just like you!
As we would like this product to accompany you on your life’s journey, please make sure that you handle it with love and care. We recommend you read the following instructions carefully, so that you can enjoy our product for many years to come.
- Try to avoid your product from being exposed to direct sunlight or heat for a longer period of time to prevent the colour fading.
- Try to prevent the leather from coming into contact with water or heavy rainfall. If it does become wet, wipe it with a soft cloth and allow to dry naturally, away from direct heat.
- Try to keep the leather away from contact with abrasive surfaces, toiletries, cosmetics and suncreams.
- Try to keep the leather away from lighter coloured fabrics as dye from the leather may transfer.
- To clean the product, just wipe it with a soft, dry cloth. In case of accidental, superficial marks, this can often be rubbed away carefully with a soft, dry cloth or by massaging the leather gently.
- When your product is not in use, please store it in the provided dust bag.